Brief On Training .
- Introduction: The need to bring the country on the same platform as the technologically advanced nations, with respect to quality workforce that dominates the frontiers of automation, has brought about the new division called “ Didactics”.
- Vision: The vision of SRP management is to provide high quality technical learning tools and international platform of higher learning’s to students from schools to colleges in order to bridge the gap between Industry & Academia.
- Objective: The sole objective of the “Didactic” division is to enhance the skills of school students or engineering graduates to match the needs of the Industry when they join as new inductees and to be leaders.
Helping Bridge Industry Institute gap:
- This division assists various educational institutes of the country to set up “Centre of Automation technologies” and “ Technical training labs” and enable the next generation engineers from Schools, Colleges or Industry to get high quality practical technical education.
- The Industry in turn also benefits by getting employees who are skilled in latest technologies and can become productive from day one.
- SRP has tied up with world leaders from Germany such as BOSCH REXROTH, KUKA, LUCAS NULLE, PHYWE to provide the latest learning’s technologies with world class training systems in order to achieve the above-said objective.
- Training centers for Colleges: SRP has partnered with world leaders like BOSCH REXROTH , KUKA and LUCAS NULLE for supplying vocational training kits and setting of training labs/ Centre of Automation technologies at the college level to improve competence and employability of students.
- Training centers for Schools: Supplying trainer kits to premier schools to familiarize school children with fundamental concepts of safety when using household appliances or machines in real world and also to be aware of concepts from basic subjects of math’s and science and their use in automated machines. These learning tools also scale up the creative and motor skills of child and make them capable of easily learning future real world subjects.
- Academy training programs: SRP has tied up with professionals from educational field and Industry to provide various vocational programs and workshops to school and college students and aspiring professionals who are outside academia and want to learn technical skills for higher competency with hands-on training on latest technologies.
Who can benefit from the TECHNICAL TRAININGS?
- Students of Degree, Diploma, Vocational programs and ITI engineers who would like to increase their employability.
- Industry professionals looking to upgrade their skill, knowledge and familiarity with industrial products for undertaking projects, increasing productivity and carry out up- gradation and maintenance.
- Students of premier schools that look forward producing students that are on par with their international counterparts.
This division has growth in leaps and bounds with formation of some of the most admired “Centre’s of Automation technologies” at number of IIT’s , NIT’s and other prime engineering colleges . It now plans to create similar facilities for various enterprising colleges to mould the young minds for future needs.
Challenges facing Industry today :
- 57% of employers in 9 countries (America, Brazil, Britain, Germany, India, Mexico, Morocco, Saudi Arabia and Turkey) cant find enough entry level skilled workforce.
- 1/3 rd of employers worldwide had trouble filling jobs
- Industry spend on training fresh recruits is high.
- Problem across small, mid and large cap firms
- India produces 20 lac Under Graduate and ~ 1 lac Post Graduate engineers every year
Gujarat produces 1 lac UG and 10K PG engineers every year.
- Despite large supply, demand is not met. What we need is a better quality of supply of manpower.
Windows For Further Selection:
- Vocational Kits
- School Kits
- SRP Academy
Click here to Download Lucas Nuelle Brochure
Click here to Download Rexroth Bosch Brochure
Click here to Download Kuka Brochure