Pneumatics Training Systems
M/s.Shashi Dhawal Hydraulics Pvt. Ltd. and M/s.Shashi Dhar Spares Pvt Ltd, both SRP Group Companies are the Authorized Channel partners and distributors in India for the Engineering Training Systems from:
Pneumatics is one of the basic building blocks of modern automation and is also one of the most widely used sciences in the world and involves power conversion using air properties.
These advanced and intelligent trainings systems comprise of industrial components and cutting edge technology currently used by companies around the world. These enable a technical student understand the use of fluid power and its applications to increase speed, productivity and efficiency in real world.
Training goals of the Pneumatics Training system:
You will be able to impart training on Introduction to Pneumatics, Physical fundamentals and principles of Pneumatic cylinders actuators, circuit building.
Training system covers the following content:
- Fundamentals of Pneumatics
- Basic Pneumatics, Electro Pneumatics, Proportional Pneumatics
- Pneumatic and Electrical Circuit diagrams
- Valves, Cylinders, Actuators
- Safety measures.
- Simulation Software
Who can use these systems?
ITI, Diploma, Engineering students, Faculty, Fresh graduates, manufacturing / maintenance / RnD engineers from the following can benefit:
- IIT’s, NIT’s
- Technological Universities
- Premier Engineering colleges from Govt. & Private sector
- ITIs, Polytechnics & Industrial training institutes
- Companies in the public & private sector.
Students and faculty from the following engineering departments will benefit the most:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Automation Engineering
Benefits to you?
- Industrial components
- Interactive training material
- Hands on practical learning
- Test of knowledge with feedback
Applications of Pneumatics in the following industries:
- Iron & Steel Industry.
- Oil & Gas Industry.
- Power Industry.
- Defense Industry.
- Automobile Industry.
- Construction Industry.
- Machine Tool and material handling equipment manufacturing.
- Shipping Industry.
- Cement Industry.
- Plastic Industry.
Click here to Download Lucas Nuelle Brochure
Click here to Download Rexroth Bosch Brochure
Copyrights belong to Lucas Nuelle, Germany