Wind Energy Training Systems
M/s. Shashi Dhawal Hydraulics Pvt. Ltd., a SRP Group Company is the Authorized Channel partner and distributor in India for the Engineering Training Systems from:
In times of soaring energy costs and increased environmental awareness, wind technology constitutes a very promising alternative to traditional power generation.
Renewable energy is inexhaustible & sustainable and hence the world is moving towards green technology.
Training goals of the Wind Energy Training system:
Our Wind energy training systems provide detailed education on small wind plants and its current advances like double-fed induction generator.
Training system covers the following content:
- Design and operation of modern wind plants
- Physical fundamentals from wind to shaft
- Different wind power plant concepts
- Energy storage
- Double-fed asynchronous wind generator
- Optimum operating points under changing wing conditions
- Wind emulator
The flowing link has additional details on the training systems:
Who can use these systems?
ITI, Diploma, Engineering students, Faculty, Fresh graduates, manufacturing / maintenance /RnD engineers from the following can benefit:
- IIT’s, NIT’s
- Technological Universities
- Premier Engineering colleges from Govt. & Private sector
- ITIs, Polytechnics & Industrial training institutes
- Companies in the public & private sector.
Students and faculty from the following engineering departments will benefit the most:
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Automation Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
Benefits to you?
- Industrial components
- Interactive training material
- Hands on practical learning
- Test of knowledge with feedback
Applications of solar energy training system in the following industries:
Click here to Download Lucas Nuelle Brochure
Copyrights belong to Lucas Nuelle, Germany