Do we need a Better Quality of supply of manpower?
- 57%1 of employers in 9 countries (America, Brazil, Britain, Germany, India, Mexico, Morocco, Saudi Arabia and Turkey) cant find enough entry level skilled workforce.
- 1/3rd 2 of employers worldwide had trouble filling jobs
- Industry spend on training fresh recruits is high.
- Problem across small, mid and large cap firms
- India produces 20 lac Under Graduate and ~ 1 lac Post Graduate engineers every year
Gujarat produces 1 lac UG and 10K PG engineers every year.
- Despite large supply, demand is not met. What we need is a better quality of supply of manpower.
SRP Group has a vision to provide the tools, platform, infrastructure to enable the:
- Youth to get high quality technical education
- Industry employees to get hands-on training on latest technologies
In-turn making them more employable, productive and innovative.
SRP group have a family of Automation technology courses that are meeting the training needs of industry. These course offerings have the benefit of being hands-on, with training on technologies currently being used in the Industry.
This knowledge is passed on by the Bosch Rexroth Drive & Control Academy and supports customized training and further development as well as the qualification of technical experts. SRP Group has training centres of excellence to bridge technology gaps between Industry and academia.
Our primary objective for these centres: To maximize the return on most significant investment of any organization i.e. employees. Our training solutions are designed to help organizational workforce become more productive, proactive and deliver greater value to operations. Training solutions provide expert content targeted to organizations or institutional needs and delivered in the most convenient and cost – effective way.
Who can benefit from the TECHNICAL training?
- Industry personal looking to upgrade their skill, knowledge and familiarity with industrial products
- Students of Degree, Diploma, Vocational programs and ITI engineers who would like to increase their employability.
Knowledge is everything: Technical knowledge and competence of its employees provides a company with a decisive advantage in global competition. Under the umbrella of the Drive & Control Academy, Rexroth offers an extensive portfolio of products in the area of drive and control technologies knowledge transfer. These products are continuously updated to follow industry standards and best practices. The Drive & Control Academy are specialists in the transfer of specialized and integrated know-how for customers and employees and are able to provide training hardware for all levels of learning. With regards to this, our product portfolio has been developed with the following points in mind:
- Practical equipment focusing on the latest state of the art technology
- Training targeted towards specific user requirements
- Training utilizing the most up to date methods
Training: New training offerings and continuous improvement of the training seminars guarantee that the conveyed knowledge is always state of the art. The methodical scope of supply comprises instructor led training, e Learning, practical training and blended learning. Additionally the advantages of both instructor led training and eLearning can be combined for an extremely effective training solution. When training customers we believe that the customer proximity principle is paramount.
Training systems: The training systems provide practice-orientated know-how for entry level and advanced level in hydraulics, pneumatics, electric drive and control technology, mechatronics and automation. They cover industrial serial production components and have internationally standardized programming languages and open interfaces. Along with component kits and components, there are also corresponding exercise and project manuals for each training system.
Media: Our software-based teaching and studying media are distinguished by their high practical reference and are exactly adjusted to the trainings and training systems. They comprise eLearning modules, technology and application trainers, animations of components and systems as well as simulation-supported training units. This is completed by dictionaries, specialist books, manuals for trainers and trainees as well as work equipment.
Knowledge Portal: The Knowledge Portal will develop into the multimedia contact point for all drive, control and movement technology topics in the industrial and academic training and further education as well as qualification. This unique contact point in the Internet will give the users access to high-quality information and allow for a structured exchange of knowledge and experience.
TECHNICAL Training Modules:
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
||Electric Drives and Controls
Our courses offer practical training on maintenance, troubleshooting, component application and failure analysis. We also provide:
- Product information about the components in use at your facility
- Most classes combine lecture with valuable hands-on training labs
- Courses can be held on-site at your facility
- World-class technical documentation and reference materials
- Highly qualified instructors who are experts in their fields
- Pre- and post-course assessments to evaluate the learning gain of the class
- No manufacturer bias
- Certificate of completion and achievement
We offer different type of courses to meet the needs of our customers:
- Standard courses
- Onsite courses
- Custom courses
- Application specific courses