28.5% of Indian households or 33.6 million Indian households use Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) as cooking fuel.
Bharatgas from Bharat Petroleum has dominated the LP Gas market in India for over three decades. Today over 25 million homes in India, wake up each morning to enjoy the cup that cheers prepared on Bharatgas. Similarly, hundreds of commercial and industrial establishments start their day, confident and secure, having entrusted their LP Gas needs to Bharat Petroleum.
To energize these homes, Jayshree Agencies was setup in the late 1900s as part of SRP Group’s Petroleum division. Jayshree Agencies is an authorized distributor in the state of Maharashtra for Bharat Petroleum products such as:
- Liquid Petroleum gas (LPG)
- Gas ranges and other petrochemicals
At Jayshree Agencies we strive to bring unique services to our customers. Over the years we have provided:
- Easy access to customers through various modes including online access
- Home delivery of cylinders
- Value added services to customers by venturing into allied business to meet consumers household needs
A pioneer in more ways than one, Bharat Petroleum has brought many innovative offerings to the customers. To name a few:
- LP Gas supplies through pipeline to mega residential complexes
- An innovative solution to reach LP Gas supplies to rural and remote areas through the Rural Marketing Vehicle
- Revolutionising the metal cutting & brazing industry with the new product Bharat Metal Cutting Gas.
Through strategic collaborations, Jayshree Agencies was also the first licensed company to introduce Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) kits to the Indian market. Having succeeded in bringing new technology to India’s ailing energy sector, this division is currently developing solutions in the alternative energy space with a specific focus on the wind, bio-gas and solar energy sectors.
With offices in Mumbai and New Delhi this division deals in a diverse range of products, from petrochemicals to aircraft fuel and serves over 15,000 happy customers.