Electrical & Electronics Engineering Training Systems
M/s. Shashi Dhawal Hydraulics Pvt. Ltd., a SRP Group Company is the Authorized Channel partner and distributor in India for the Engineering Training Systems from:
Today Electrical Machines, Drive Technology and Power Electronics play a very important and integral role in Industries.
Training goals of the Electrical Systems Technology Training system:
You will be able to impart training on all aspects of Electrical Engineering from the basic foundation to the advanced technologies.
Training systems available:
- Electrical Machines
- DC, Asynchronous, Synchronous, AC machines
- Stepper, Servo, Linear Motors
- Single-phase, Three-phase transformers
- Transformer coils, electromagnetic compatibility
- Power Electronics
- Loss free control
- Line-commutated, self-commutated Power Converters
- Frequency Converter drives
- Servo Drives
- Industrial Drives
- Simulation Software
The flowing link has additional details on the training systems:
Who can use these systems?
ITI, Diploma, Engineering students, Faculty, Fresh graduates, manufacturing / maintenance /RnD engineers from the following can benefit:
- IIT’s, NIT’s
- Technological Universities
- Premier Engineering colleges from Govt. & Private sector
- ITIs, Polytechnics & Industrial training institutes
- Companies in the public & private sector.
Students and faculty from the following engineering departments will benefit the most:
- Electrical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- IT Engineering
Benefits to you?
- Industrial components
- Interactive training material
- Hands on practical learning
- Test of knowledge with feedback
Applications of Telecommunication training system in the following industries:
- Telecommunication Industry
- Iron & Steel Industry.
- Oil & Gas Industry.
- Power Industry.
- Defense Industry.
- Automobile Industry.
- Construction Industry.
- Machine Tool and material handling equipment manufacturing.
- Shipping Industry.
- Cement Industry.
- Plastic Industry.
Click here to Download Lucas Nuelle Brochure
Copyrights belong to Lucas Nuelle, Germany